Tutorial 1: Patching Fixtures
In this tutorial, I want to show you how to patch fixtures in StageLight.
- Patch Fixtures from the library
- Patch Individual fixtures
Tutorial 2: How to work with cues
In this tutorial, I want to show you how to work with cues in StageLight.
- Create cues
- Cue playback and fader
- Types of cues
- Combine cues
Tutorial 3: Using MIDI
In this tutorial, I want to show you, how to plug your MIDI Controller and turn StageLight into a hardware lighting console.
- Unlock MIDI
- Connect your MIDI device
- Configure MIDI
Tutorial 4: Import & Export
In this tutorial, I want to show you, how to export and import a project setup or a single custom fixture.
- backup and restore an individual custom fixture
- backup and restore a complete project setup
Tutorial 5: Capture CITP
In this tutorial, I would like to present 2 premium functions to you with the CITP integration.
- Control the lights in Capture or in StageLight or combine both
- Record cues over Capture CITP
- Using a rendered 3D live vie image as cue thumbnail
Tutorial 6: Sequencer
In this tutorial, I want to introduce the sequencer in StageLight.
- Control fixtures and groups with the sequencer
- Control cues with the sequencer
- Trigger: BPM, Audio Peak, MIDI
Tutorial 7: Ableton Link
In this tutorial, I want to show you, how to synchronize the Sequencer in StageLight with your music using Traktor Pro and AbletonLink.
- Configuration in StageLight
- Configuration in Traktor Pro